Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Just So I Don't Forget

Walk with me
Walking down a darkened road
We barely know but what we’re told
Thrown out into a street of dreams
Grand illusion and laughing screams
Glancing about, we hope to find
Some rhythm or some guide
Yet we wonder aimlessly, alone
Anonymous in the sea of swimming bodies
Lost in a crowded town.
I saw you looking around
I saw you waiting for the bus
You sat next to me
You asked for a light
And now I wonder just where you’ve gone
And if we’ll ever speak again
But I wish you the best
And hope you’ll walk with me again

---

Another victim
Come here girl
I like your taste
Beautiful Imagination
And look at those legs
What a pretty picture
On your fair skin
Why don't you come over
And let me in
On your dreams
And your wants,
Your needs and your Lusts.
Come, come and show me
The rest of your soul
And let me purchase from you
For some gold
A taste of your mind
A glimpse of your thoughts
Come over, and show me these things
But i have found
Something to my liking
Your form itself
s a work of divinity
Let me take from you
Not a painting
But on this night
A taste of your flesh
A drink of your innocence
And most of all, your beautiful art
Its what i value most
Its what I'm here for
But your exquisite flesh
To feel and caress
It captivates and humbles
Its trace intoxication
A wondrous mind
And when the night is done
You come to find your art unexamined
Your clothing discarded
And in your hand
The first payment
Of the newly christened
and hardly painted
jezebel, her dreams shattered.

-Both by Andrew P

No comments: